Dear Authors/ Researchers,
I am the Chief Editor of this journal system writing this blog post to share the hardship we are facing in managing the journal system and to get more support from your side. We are a small team of researchers/ academia who had started this journal system with an ambition to promote the publications in an online, peer reviewed and open access mode so that many researchers, research scholars can get benefited. We hope we had succeeded in launching the journal to the research community, the journals are now having wide scope and acceptance among researchers. Our journals are receiving many interesting articles from Indian and foreign authors, we try to accommodate maximum number of articles in a shortest duration without compromising the quality of the journal.
To be short and sweet, we are now in cross roads where we are forced to take few decisions in the journal conduct, few are related to the editorial board and editorial policies and few are related to collecting funding to run the journal system. We had discussed a lot and updated the membership policies of our journal system which are also listed at our membership page here.
There are few problems we are facing but the major is related to the fund collection to enable the journal to spread its wings. We thrive to keep the costs as low as possible and to run the journals with self funding but because of the small team size with lesser numbers we are seriously struggling at this point to move forward and we are in request of more fund collection to promote the journals.
Considering the above mentioned facts few of the points we had changed in the membership policies which are listed below
- For single author articles it is mandatory that the author should be a member of our journal system.
- Academia authors should become academia members only even if they do research projects, research membership is meant only for full time research scholars.
- For articles with four or more authors at least two authors may be our members.
- It is mandatory that for getting an article published at least two of the authors if there are three are more authors or the corresponding author should be member of our association .
- Our editorial board gives preference to publish our members articles first after peer review process than non members accepted articles.
- Becoming our member does not make the author eligible for getting published, payment of membership fee will not confirm the article publication. All articles will be accepted for publication only after receiving the positive reviewer comments.
- Research scholar members and student members are eligible to publish only one article in an year, some article may be considered within the year if the editorial board deems it necessary.
- Academia members are eligible to publish two research articles per year subjected to the peer review of the submitted articles.
- Corresponding author should be our member in any article submitted for publication.
- All membership fee is valid only for one year from the date of payment or receipt generation and membership fee is non- refundable in any case.
The above mentioned points were added as the membership policies after careful consideration and thorough discussion with the core team of the journal, we are sure that at this point this are in need to leap forward.
We are now planning few paid campaigns in India and also in some other countries which requires funding, the standing expense of the journal system is steadily growing with the increasing number of articles but ration of the number of membership to number of articles published is still less than 20% which is far below the expected level.
Our journal systems are still free to publish journal system we publish all articles free of article processing fee or any other form of fee. The membership fee is only to support the very basic needs of a bigger journal system which is steadily growing.
We solicit wholehearted support from all the researchers and academia in this regard, we also request you to promote our journals among your friends and fellow researchers.
Any suggestions in this regard can be mailed to me at firstname.lastname@example.org, we are always open for suggestions.
Thanks and regards