We are proud to announce that articles published through our journals are now available in various academic databases and search engines, one of the recent addition in the list is CiteSeerX a famous database.
CiteSeerx is a scientific literature digital library and search engine that focuses primarily on the literature in computer and information science. CiteSeerx aims to improve the dissemination of scientific literature and to provide improvements in functionality, usability, availability, cost, comprehensiveness, efficiency, and timeliness in the access of scientific and scholarly knowledge.
Rather than creating just another digital library, CiteSeerx attempts to provide resources such as algorithms, data, metadata, services, techniques, and software that can be used to promote other digital libraries. CiteSeerx has developed new methods and algorithms to index PostScript and PDF research articles on the Web. Citeseerx provides the following features.
Place your mouse over the orange arrows to view the details for each CiteSeer feature.
- Autonomous Citation Indexing (ACI) – CiteSeer uses ACI to automatically create a citation index that can be used for literature search and evaluation. Compared to traditional citation indices, ACI provides improvements in cost, availability, comprehensiveness, efficiency, and timeliness.
- Citation statistics- CiteSeer computes citation statistics and related documents for all articles cited in the database, not just the indexed articles.
- Reference linking As with many online publishers, CiteSeer allows browsing the database using citation links. However, CiteSeer performs this automatically.
- Citation context – CiteSeer can show the context of citations to a given paper, allowing a researcher to quickly and easily see what other researchers have to say about an article of interest.
- Awareness and tracking CiteSeer provides automatic notification of new citations to given papers, and new papers matching a user profile.
- Related documents – CiteSeer locates related documents using citation and word based measures and displays an active and continuously updated bibliography for each document.
- Full-text indexing CiteSeer indexes the full-text of the entire articles and citations. Full boolean, phrase and proximity search is supported.
- Query-sensitive summaries CiteSeer provides the context of how query terms are used in articles instead of a generic summary, improving the efficiency of search.
- Up-to-date – CiteSeer is regularly updated based on user submissions and regular crawls.
- Powerful search – CiteSeer uses fielded search to all complex queries over content, and allows the use of author initials to provide more flexible name search.
- Harvesting of articles – CiteSeer automatically harvests research papers from the Web.
- Metadata of articles – CiteSeer automatically extracts and provides metadata from all indexed articles.
- Personal Content Portal ( As given in CiteSeer site)
How this will help our authors?
Adding your articles in various databases will increase the popularity of the articles, increase number of citations an article may receive, make it accessible across the globe via net based databases and increases the visibility of the articles published.
We endeavor to achieve more and to support our authors to the maximum possible extent, we also thank all the authors and our members who had made it possible